Close Menu

My insurance company keeps reducing what they are going to pay by depreciating items in my claim what can I do?

Return to FAQ Videos


If you suffered a hurricane loss, and the insurance company adjuster keeps depreciating and reducing the value of your loss, you need to contact a hurricane attorney. And a hurricane attorney will hire their own adjuster that can reevaluate the value of your loss, so that you can be fairly compensated for your client.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting the Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

© 2019 - 2021 The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Connect With Us:
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • instagram