Attorney Matthew D. Pardy, Esq.
Licensed for over 20 years, Matthew D. Pardy is an experienced Orlando personal injury attorney and President of The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A – A Firm Dedicated To You.
He is a graduate of Colgate University and The George Washington University Law School. Mr. Pardy was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1994.
Mr. Pardy is active in the Orlando community, including past positions as Trustee and Chairperson of the Orange County Library System, and a member of the Orlando Nuisance Abatement Board.
Mr. Pardy is passionate about representing injured Florida victims in a variety of personal injury cases and invites you to join him for a free consultation.
- The Florida Bar – 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida -1996
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School
- B.A., Cum Laude, Colgate University
Associations & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Justice Association
- Trustee, Orange County Library System
- Orlando Nuisance Abatement Board
- Homeless Advocacy Project
- Eola Federation